Tuesday 22 January 2013

Transfer...again

It has been some times from my last blog.
Arghh..I am too tired. Too busy with daily works.
This blog should be posted in december and it is already January. I ve been married for 6 years last November. How fast time flies!

And we already moved in to our new house!!
We moved in last october. Mid of october if I am not mistaken. We got the key on 7 of september 2012. After minor renovation I.e build up a store room, upgrade to 3phase wiring, painting, etc.. so the house is officially livable by mid of october..

I felt So blessed to live here. There is still lots of empty houses. I got few neighbours. We just say hi hi and bye bye. Not bother to talk to much. Dont know why. We prefer that way. Less is more..:)

And here the sad story comes...

My husband got his transfer letter!

We just stayed here less than three months !
Initially we planned to move to Ampang and rent an apartment. While awaiting my transfer letter than I Will still be Working at Hospital Tanjung Karang.

After went through discussions with husband, he did not allow me to go to and fro daily from Ampang And Tg. karang.

too far and not cost friendly.

We prayed a lot and Alhamdulillah I got transfered to Hospital Ampang and I Should report duty on 2nd January 2013.

'
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment