Wednesday 4 June 2014

Moving house

Alhamdulillah, husband is joining in campus masters programme starting this month.
We received the good news somewhere in April or early May.
Since then we went for house hunting. As you all know, my husband will try his best not to travel to go to work.

Yes, he is such an angel. He loves his family more than everything. And he will try his best to reach home after work as early as possible and come home for lunch almost every day.

Oh I love his family attitude..😙

Initially I was disagree on moving house again.
We just moved to Ampang last 2012 and now we are moving again. And I think, the distance of 6 km from ampang to his current workplace is not that far.

But husband insisted for moving. His points of "I want to spend time with my family rather than on the road" somehow is valid, so I think the decision is right.

And the nightmare begun..

I kept on visualizing the hectic of moving house again. Further with 2 kids around. The picture of unable to locate things, fixing all the furnitures, wall drilling and non-stop floor mopping keep on haunting me until the day we moved😩

Lucky that we just moved less than 6km!

It took us about 2 weeks to arrange on the date for mover team to come, get our car sticker done, applied for pass card, paint the house (yes, we painted it😥) and cleaned the floor, dust and yada yada.

So finally the day arrived and we waited for the mover team to come. It was my off day andddd...it was really a bad decision to move house after your nightshift..*cries*

I was very sleepy, lightheaded and tired.
I couldn't think straight and kept on giving wrong instructions to the mover team. Lucky that they were very efficient. So things done accordingly.

After payment done yada yada, husband started fixing the bed and other large furnitures.
And I took over the kitchen and my maid became the tai tai, staying in her room with the kids😬

Ok, ok I was the one who asked her to lock herself with the kids in the room, or else no job would be done. Yeah, like when we opened one box, you took the jar, put it on the shelf and when u turn to get the lid, it went missing! Turned out kakak was playing it around with adik😩

So....rather than wasting time chasing for missing things I would prefer doing it alone, undisturbed.

Alhamdulillah, the moving process completed after one week. Yup, we took one week to officially keep the drill back in its case, put back the hardware kit on the shelf and finally sat on the sofa with a relief and of course unexplained tiredness.

And in between I was still juggling going to work and completing the moving process. Lucky husband was on leave and he was the one who fixed all the minor little things I.e fix the leaked washing machine hose, fix my make-up drawer, fix all ikea furnitures to the wall, change toilet seat, drill the wall to hang our frames and wall shelves yada yada..

Alhamdulillah everything went well.

Now time for pics😘





















posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment