Saturday 2 March 2013

I am depressed!

Yeah. I am depressed. For years I ve never tell anyone that I have stage fright. I have been avoiding public speaking forever. And after I joined this new workplace, public speaking is the last thing to expect but I am totally wrong. Damn!!!!!!

Someone from admin called.me up few days back. He told me I was given a task to give a helath talk on 'smoking'. Yeah, such an easy topic but it is still a public speaking. And the event will be held on my second day of night shift. I am totally pissed off beb.

The venue is somewhere at seri kembangan. I do not know where the hell is that place. That admin guy promised me that my roster will be shuffled so that I would not need to work on that day but it does not seems to happen.

Uurrgghhhh!!

I texted him few times asking about the target audience but that a*sho*e did not reply even once. So what I did was, I just put up pics, veey minimal words and so do the presentation later. I was told the allocated time given to me is 30mins but believe me it is gonna be less than 15 minutes!

I hate that guy so much. Feels like to strangle him. Idiot. He wants to get famous with the so-called health talk but I am the one who is gonna pay for it.

Haih...

Pm shift today. Ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment