Thursday 7 March 2013

Protective Hubby

Hi...

I wanna go to spa!

I wanted to go since my first baby lagi but there will always be halangan..haih..
Dah tentu la masa. Sebab my nature of job yang odd hours ni kan. Then recently sejak i joined private sector, my husband dah pesan awal-awal. Take your own sweet time and go for spa, facial treatment and london weight management! (damn, kata i gemuk la tuh!)

So today is my off day. Tomorrow i ll be working morning shift. I planned to go to the manjakaki reflexology yang kat
tesco ampang tu. I saw a lot of people queing there this morning when i went for groceries shopping, tapi i postponed the plan sebab bawak hajar as well.. Cane nak therapy oi..boring la dia menunggu nanti.

So after lunch, i texted hubby, minta izin nak gi sana. He didnt reply. He was in OT doing surgery. Waited...waited...4.40pm he went home and had his late lunch. He said "ok u can go but i am worried"

He said people nowadays are not trustable. He said he loves me so much and that is the reason i have to go to manjakaki tomorrow as he is oncall today...arggghhhh..

He will accompany me and wait there till i finish the session...hmmmm..

I love the fact that he is protective because of he loves me so much...but i wanna go for massage...huhu

K, lah...esok la...

Esok kalo sempat i update ya?...

Bye!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment